With individual initiative and efforts from a person who loves to do good, the Dar Al Salam Retirement Home was established to be a haven and housing for 25 men left alone and sick. Rahma Worldwide’s team is now preparing the second floor to expand the housing unit for its residents.
- Nature Of Healthcare Services In Gaza January 19, 2022
- Food Insecurity Crisis: Yemenis Need Your Help December 28, 2021
- A Statement from Rahma Worldwide Regarding the Oxford Shooting December 3, 2021
- Rahma Launches its Educational Campaign “Rahma International Academy” November 9, 2021
- “Skills of Evaluating Foreign Funding” Courses Held in Jordan October 26, 2021