Basic Life Support
First Aid Training
We train doctors, nurses, medical personnel, police, firefighters, EMTs, students and anyone who wants to save lives!
AHA Cards will be issued within 24-48 hours after the completion of the course.
Due to recent global events and the safety of our students and instructors, all CPR students will be subject to temperature checks. All students must wear a face mask (no exception) and utilize hand sanitizer prior to the start of every class.
American Heart Association trained CPR instructors teach Basic Life Support (BLS), Heartsaver and First Aid Skills needed for emergency level care of adults, children and infants.
What does the class teach?
- High-quality CPR for adults, children and infants
- The American Heart Association Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS
- Importance of early use of an AED
Effective ventilators using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multi rescuer resuscitation and performance as an
effective team member during multi rescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
Summaries of CPR Components for BLS Providers
Team Dynamics of CPR
6 Person High Performance CPR Steps (VIA American Heart Association)
Currently, we are only offering in-person courses as we know
you’ll have fun while learning the art of saving lives!