SalesForce Developer / Admin
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU DO NOT NEED SPONSORSHIP TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES. WE ARE UNABLE TO CONSIDER CANDIDATES WHO REQUIRE SPONSORSHIP.
- Experience with Salesforce ( at least ) 3 years
- Ability to understand existing custom object structure / app at SalesForce, in order to debug/fix existing issues
- Experience with FormAssembly is highly recommended
- Implement, configure and manage multi-user/security solutions
- Develop automation scripts and programs to remove manual system configuration
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Experience with SalesForce Nonprofit Service-Pack is a huge plus
- Working with the custom objects/tabs/reports to develop/implement/test the following models :
- a. Human Resources
- b. Procurement and purchasing
- c. Accounting/Finance (connecting it with QuickBook )
Salesforce Certification ( Advanced Administrator and/or Platform App Builder ) preferred.
Knowledge of logistics ( HR / Procurement / purchasing / Accounting ) preferred.
Contract, No Benefits.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To Apply send us an email with your resume at email@example.com
Responsible for implementing a robotics project in Gaziantep, Turkey.
The main goal of the project is to improve the learning of children with disabilities in Science, technology, mathematics, teamwork, problem-solving, and collaboration.
Children will be able to develop robots to solve realistic problems that need innovative solutions and creative thinking.
Contract duration: Three months
The Coach will be responsible for:
• Develop the life skills of children; critical thinking, time management, collaboration, and Communication while becoming more self-confident.
• Support groups of children in building their own robots
• Report and document group and individual’s progress throughout the project.
• Ability to acquire a practical knowledge of robotics, problem-solving skills, and simple computer Programming skills.
• Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to work with elementary-aged children.
• Strong Arabic and English writing skills.
• Computer science/math/science/engineering background and/or experience with robotics.
• Experience working with children.
• Fair knowledge with the Turkish language
You can apply By Clicking the Button Below: