“Rahma” continues to extend their bridges of communication with the displaced people and the local population of Northern Syria either through relief or educational services for both children and adults by opening its doors to families by providing English language courses at the Rahma Worldwide’s training center at the village of Al-Hamama near Jisr Al-Shughour in the Idlib Area.
English language strengthening courses at the Training Center
- Nature Of Healthcare Services In Gaza January 19, 2022
- Food Insecurity Crisis: Yemenis Need Your Help December 28, 2021
- A Statement from Rahma Worldwide Regarding the Oxford Shooting December 3, 2021
- Rahma Launches its Educational Campaign “Rahma International Academy” November 9, 2021
- “Skills of Evaluating Foreign Funding” Courses Held in Jordan October 26, 2021